Experienced Software Engineer specializing in backend development in Python and TypeScript,
with practical experience in real-time video and audio communication using WebRTC,
and frontend development in React + Redux.
Also possesses first-hand expertise in creating C++ bindings for Python.
as a Software Engineer of Open Source projects
(Apr 2023 – Present)
- Enhanced code coverage with tests from 43% to 61%.
- Achieved a notable 12% speed improvement when handling local files.
- Improved installation process for customers by publishing to package managers
and making executable files via CI/CD.
- Accomplished significant UI/UX enhancements by incorporating a progress bar, optimizing console logs,
implementing a table format output, and developing simultaneous execution of multiple scans.
as a Software Engineer
(Mar 2020 – Apr 2023)
- Developed the platform-independent BlueJeans SDK in pure WebRTC with
the support of all Video Conferencing features.
- Controlled, and implemented integration with Verizon Innovative
Learning platform and USA schools.
- Upgraded the whole backend infrastructure from the legacy version of Django to the latest LTS and integrated
real-time communication for Mobile Device Management of All-in-One VR Headsets.
- Created a custom subscription model for providing paid access to virtual reality experiences.
as a Backend developer
(Mar 2020 – Apr 2023)
- Designed the database architecture for making fast aggregate calculations in Firestore (NoSQL) database.
- Make the backend part in a full-Firebase stack using Firebase Cloud Function, Firebase Authentication, and
- Developed team-oriented tools: Bitbucket to Firebase Storage exporter, small bots in Slack, terminal-based
Sudoku viewer and solver, Sudoku levels generator with modified game rules.
as a Full-stack developer
(Aug 2019 – Mar 2020)
- Implemented Jaccard index and frontend for the system that, according to the input param set (hard and soft
skills, requirements, wishes), can effectively combine people into an optimal team and propose the best one for
OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS
Autogenerated from API specifications, well type hinted, documented,
supporting both sync and async operations.
Extension binding to WebRTC M92. Follows the W3C specification with
some modifications and additions to make it work better with Python applications, with useful APIs like programmatic
audio and video.
Library for personal and group audio/video calls and broadcast recordings in Telegram.
High-level interfaces for the reverse engineered private Yandex.Music API
with documentation, examples, and tests.
Django, Django Rest Framework, Django Channels, React
Flask, FastAPI, Express.js, Redux
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firestore
WebRTC, Docker, CI/CD, Electron